Last updated: JULY 01, 2022
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
Identity of the controller: Beltsys Labs OÜ (hereinafter "Beltsys")
Registration No.: 16530088
Address: Lootsa 2A, 11415 Tallinn, Estonia.
General contact e-mail: [email protected]
Data Protection Officer: You can contact our data prevention delegate directly by sending an email to [email protected]
For the processing of our users' data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures set out in the current legislation.
Principles we apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: we always require your consent for the processing of your personal data, for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance in a transparent manner before you provide us with the data.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only ask you for the strictly necessary data, the minimum possible, in relation to the purposes for which we require them.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of processing. According to each purpose we will inform you of the corresponding retention period. In the case of subscriptions we periodically review our lists and delete those records inactive for more than 18 months.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data is processed in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is ensured. We take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of the data we manage by third parties.
How did we obtain your data?
- Web contact forms.
- Registration for the Beltsys platform.
- Registration for technical and commercial seminars
What rights do you have when you provide us with data and we include them in a file to process them?
You have the following rights that you can exercise at any time:
- Right of access: As the owner of the data we process you have the right to access your personal data.
- Right of rectification or deletion: You can request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their deletion, when among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Right to limitation of processing: In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right of opposition: In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation you may object to the processing of your data. In such cases we will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right to request data portability: As a data subject you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us and in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another data controller when the processing we are carrying out is based on your consent, you have provided the data directly to us and the processing is carried out by automated means. When exercising your right to data portability, you have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller where technically feasible.
How can you exercise your rights?
You can exercise your rights in one of the following ways:
- Certified postal mail with acknowledgment of receipt.
- Sending an e-mail requesting it to [email protected] and attaching a copy of your identity document (This is the form of request that we recommend).).
For what purpose do we process your data?
We use different forms for the capture of personal data and treatment of the information provided by interested persons for the following purpose:
- Contact form: We request the following personal data: Name and Surname, Company Email, Company Phone, Company to respond to your requests.
- Platform registration form: Email, Current development technology.
- Seminar registration form: Name and Surname, Company Email, Telephone, Current development technology and Country where the registrant resides.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To support and improve the services offered by this website. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To manage social networks.
Legitimation for the processing of your data.
How long do we keep your data?
- As long as the business relationship is maintained in the event that you contract our products or services.
- Until the data subject requests its deletion.
- For a period of 18 months from the last confirmation of interest by the interested party.
What other companies have access to your data to provide services to us?
Many tools we use to manage your data are contracted to third parties to provide us with the services strictly necessary for the development of our activity, so we share data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Google Analytics / Tag Manager / Adwords Collects statistics of visitors to the web.
- Amazon Web Services Provides servers and services where web content is hosted.
- Google We temporarily store the information to proceed to contact.
- Surveymonkey - Notification of information by email.
- Mailchimp Mailing list management for information notification.
- Zoho Customer communications management to improve customer service and support.
- Calendy Online meeting scheduling software.
- Facebook Pixel We use the Facebook Ads tool to attract new readers interested in our blog.
- Twitter Pixel We use the Twitter Ads tool to attract new readers interested in our blog.
Data collected while browsing our website
To analyze trends, administer the site, track users' movements around the site and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole, non-identifying data may be collected when browsing our website, which may include IP addresses, approximate geographic location, record of how services and sites are used and other data that cannot be used to identify the user, as well as non-identifying data related to browsing habits through third party services.
Through remarketing we can reach people who have previously visited our website and associate a specific message to a specific audience. Remarketing is a method to get users who have visited our website to do so again.
Please note that we are collecting information for this remarketing function on our website, the information we collect through this function is collected by cookies.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are placed on your computer's hard drive by your web browser to enable Beltsys. systems to recognize your browser when you visit the website in the future, in order to make web browsing easier and to collect data about your web browsing.
However, if you prefer, you can stop your computer from storing cookies. Most browsers provide information on how to prevent the acceptance of new cookies, how to notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
The user should consult the "help" area displayed in the browser bar.